Sunday, October 2, 2016

ease Transfer Foothill Commons 2016 Renovated 1 Bed Room Luxurious Apartment $1499/Month - 12 Months Lease - BELLEVUE

Title: ease Transfer Foothill Commons 2016 Renovated 1 Bed Room Luxurious Apartment $1499/Month - 12 Months Lease

Ad Detail:

I am transferring my lease as moving to east coast. This is a very neat, clean and luxurious 2016 renovated apartment in a one of the best communities in the heart of Bellevue.
It has got all luxuries with everything new, like new carpet, new washer/dryer in unit, new kitchen appliances, new refrigerator and new heater.
I have spoken to the leasing office and they are ok with me if I transfer the lease.
The current ongoing Rent is $1575/Per month. I am giving you $900 Cash upfront as a Bonus so total rent you would be paying is $1575 â?" ($912/$12) = $1499.
Please let me know if you are interested and we can go to leasing office directly to transfer everything upfront.
I am moving to east coast on October 22nd so this Apartment is available from October 22nd.
I need to finalize this in next couple of days so please let me know ASAP as this offer wonâ?Tt last long.

Visit ease Transfer Foothill Commons 2016 Renovated 1 Bed Room Luxurious Apartment $1499/Month - 12 Months Lease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment