Sunday, August 7, 2016

Private Room and Private Bath - TANASBOURNE

Title: Private Room and Private Bath

Ad Detail:

Available 8/15/16 Short or long term.

Hi, My name is Angie. I'm clean, non-party type, kind, and health conscious. I have a severe gluten allergy and hope to keep the kitchen gluten free. Alcohol-free would be excellent too.

I have an awesome little dog named Mateo. He loves people. The apartment has large picturesque windows, quartz counters, high efficiency washer and dryer, excellent insulation, a balcony, a pool, fitness center, close to shops, next to a river and park, miles of biking trails, great indoor air quality and is furnished. The bedroom and private bathroom is furnished. The semi-firm mattress is only 3 months old. The kitchen is equipped with most anything you could need, including a high speed blender and juicer.

About me; I'm an interior designer from Hawaii. I take my dog out as much as I can, but I could use help with it if you like. I like watching Netflix with my rommie at times and also exchanging meals for fun. The location is near Tanasbourne shopping and one mile from highway 26 and also one mile Quantama train station. It's an easy 20 min drive to Portland, a straight shot basically on the freeway. I like living this far west because we are close to farmland and open spaces. The area is wooded and has fresh air.

Utilities are usually under $100.
We could do a daily rent of $60.
Call and let's talk 503 984-1394

Visit Private Room and Private Bath for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment