Monday, August 22, 2016

Looking For a Roommate For A Newly Built 2BHK In San Bruno - SAN BRUNO

Title: Looking For a Roommate For A Newly Built 2BHK In San Bruno

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I am looking for a roommate to share my 2BHK. My current roommate is moving out this month. So, I am trying to find someone immediately. Current lease is until December end. I am willing to extend further. This is a new 2bed 2 bath apartment built in 2014. Both the bedrooms are very equally spacious with enough closet space. Apt has a lot of facilities ex. fitness center, swimming pool, etc., There is one garage parking and one open parking space. Rent is 1600/- per person.

Current room available for rent is the master bedroom with an attached balcony overlooking the beach. On a clear sunny day, beach is visible from balcony. I am fine with a female or a male roommate as long as they don't bring guests regularly. Occasionally is fine.



Please email or call me if you are interested.

Visit Looking For a Roommate For A Newly Built 2BHK In San Bruno for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment