Sunday, July 10, 2016

Need a roommate to share 1bed/1bath - BELLEVUE

Title: Need a roommate to share 1bed/1bath

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I'm looking for a roommate to rent my 1bed/1bath living room to one person. You will be sharing the bathroom with me. I live in Surrey Down Apartments and the location is pretty close to Bellevue Downtown(Expedia, Microsoft) offices and T-mobile office.

The total rent is $550/ month that includes electricity, wsg and WI-FI. Tf you have a car the community has free parking spots available. Please note the earliest this thing available is Aug 15, 2016.

If you are interested do email me at saurabhchoudhary.info@gmail.com with your contact details and the best time to reach to you.

Thanks,
Saurabh



Visit Need a roommate to share 1bed/1bath for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment