Sunday, July 31, 2016

2 month old women's hybrid bike + kickstand for $330 - BELLEVUE

Title: 2 month old women's hybrid bike + kickstand for $330

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I am selling Liv Alight 3, a women's hybrid bike I bought just 2 months ago for commute. I am selling the complete bike along with the kickstand. It's a wonderful bike for which I originally paid $410 with tax. The website posting is here (https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/alight.3/22226/83990/). It shows $360, but that is without the bike kick stand ($30) and without tax!

I need to move out of town and the cost of taking it with me seems like an expensive option. I have maintained it really well as you can see in the attached pictures. I can also sell the bike lock for an additional $20 (I paid $30). Please contact me if interested.

Visit 2 month old women's hybrid bike + kickstand for $330 for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment