Monday, June 27, 2016

Selling of a new queen size mattress with bed frame ,bought 6 months back - DUARTE

Title: Selling of a new queen size mattress with bed frame ,bought 6 months back

Ad Detail:

Hi all..Im dr.Vishwanath..Im moving from Duarte,California to Denver on July 7th for my new job..I have a queen size mattress with box spring,bed frame and bed cover which I bought 6 months back from Ortho mattress for $958..The bed is new and in good condition. Moving it will cost me 3 times the cost the bed so willing to sell it for $480..Have the receipt and warranty card too.. Also you can take microwave,vacuum cleaner,a table and 2 chairs,cloth baskets etc for free with the bed.If anyone interested kindly contact me . Thank you.

Visit Selling of a new queen size mattress with bed frame ,bought 6 months back for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment