Thursday, June 23, 2016

2016 Chevy Malibu LT for sublease - CHICAGO

Title: 2016 Chevy Malibu LT for sublease

Ad Detail:

Hello everyone, I have a leased car that I want to transfer to interested person. Its a 2 year lease out of which 1.5 yrs is remaining. The monthly payment is 343$ and insurance price is based on your driving record. There may be a 600 dollar lease transfer fee which Im willing to negotiate if you are interested. I paid some down payment when I got the car, so you dont have to pay anything as a down payment. You will get 23k miles for the remaining 1.5 years. The car is a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu LT dark red. Everything is in outstanding condition, like I told you its only been 6 months since I got it, interested parties might need a good credit history in USA. The owner of the car is gmfinancial and I got the car from local Chevy dealership in peoria(green Chevrolet). If youre really interested in leasing this and youre nearby Im willing to come in person and show the car to you. The car will be available from July 15th once we finish the transfer paperwork of course. Please do tell your friends who might be interested in leasing a car for short term, only condition is that he has to be an Illinois resident with good credit history. Please give me a call anytime if interested on 7794006945

Visit 2016 Chevy Malibu LT for sublease for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment