Monday, March 28, 2016

New to City - Looking for room/apt - SEATTLE

Title: New to City - Looking for room/apt

Ad Detail:

Hi

My name is Rohan.

I am in the process of relocating to Seattle. I am looking for room in an apt/condo/house for a long term starting 1st May 2016. I have been in the US since 2013.

I am new to the city of Seattle.

Since I own a car and can take a bus/drive to work, so I am open to staying in any part of the city (REDMOND/BELLEVUE/BOTHELL/RENTON/KENT) as long as long as I get to live with good east going people.

I am open to live with both guys/girls.

My workplace is in Downtown.

I love to meet new people and get along very well. If we happen to be roommates, you and your friends would definitely get to fed very well staying with me as I cook really yummy food every night.

I am also open to renting a home if someone would like to join me while renting a new place.

If you are interested, lets connect.
Please feel free to reach me out on khandujarohan@gmail.com or (315) 436-5061

Visit New to City - Looking for room/apt for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment