Saturday, August 29, 2015

Female accommodation available in a 2B/2Br from SEP 11th - RENTON, WA

Title: Female accommodation available in a 2B/2Br from SEP 11th

Ad Detail:

Hi,

I am looking for a single female Paying Guest.

About Room : Spacious bed room with cupboards and a private bathroom for your self. Have washer and dryer facility inside home. The house is furnished and you can feel free to use any of the items you need. The bedroom is not furnished though.

Nearby : Walmart, FredMeyer and DK market (indian groceries) are minutes away. Busstops are near by (I use bus facility to commute to work every day).

Myself: I work in downtown seattle and I am married. My husband travels to other state for job and will be in town only on weekends (some times once in two weeks). so, It will be only my self staying at home most of time.feel free to contact me at my email address or send a text to my phone for more details.

Rent: $600 and utilities are shared.

Thanks.

Visit Female accommodation available in a 2B/2Br from SEP 11th for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment