Thursday, July 23, 2015

Need a travel companion for my mother from BLR to SFO on Aug 19- Emirates - BANGALORE

Title: Need a travel companion for my mother from BLR to SFO on Aug 19- Emirates

Ad Detail:

My mother is traveling to US for the first time from Bangalore to SFO and needs a travel companion. She can speak Telugu, Kannada and Tamil. She also has a basic understanding of English.

She can look after herself but will need help with flight change, form filling, immigration, etc.


Her flight details are-
EMIRATES EK 569-leaving Bangalore to Dubai on 19 Aug at 4:30 am
EMIRATES EK 225 leaving Dubai to SFO on 19 Aug at 8:25 am

I would really appreciate your help.

Visit Need a travel companion for my mother from BLR to SFO on Aug 19- Emirates for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment