Thursday, July 30, 2015

Looking for Room/ Female Room mate in LA (Near UCLA) - LOS ANGELES

Title: Looking for Room/ Female Room mate in LA (Near UCLA)

Ad Detail:

I am Delhi raised Girl , currently staying in Singapore. I am moving to LA on 10th Sep so looking for a safe and good accommodation (preferably sharing with female mates). I will be studying UCLA so prefer house near that area. I am very cool, outgoing and vegetarian person and dont involve in other people life. If you have any room to rent out or any female mate is looking for room mate then we can talk. my email is nehakapoor27(a)gmail dot com

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks

Visit Looking for Room/ Female Room mate in LA (Near UCLA) for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment