Friday, July 24, 2015

Household items for sale - BEAVERTON

Title: Household items for sale

Ad Detail:

I have some miscellaneous items for sale. All furniture are in excellent conditions. There are no wear and tears. Items come from a substance, smoke and pets free home. Items can be easily hauled away. All transactions are in cash only.
â?¢ Set of 2 night stand - $ 50 each
â?¢ Microwave - $45
â?¢ Queen size bed mattress and box only - $ 300. The mattress can be used standalone or in combination with the spring box. I can just do the mattress or all as set. No damage at all. The reason why I am selling this b/c I need a king size mattress now.
â?¢ IKEA Sultan twin mattress â?" $ 50
â?¢ Lamps -$ 10 each
â?¢ Rug -$ 30
If interested please call or text me @ 949-394-4778
Email â?" pujasoni18@yahoo.com
Location â?" LaSalle Apartment, Beaverton, OR

Visit Household items for sale for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment