Sunday, June 21, 2015

Roommates for sharing - PORTLAND

Title: Roommates for sharing

Ad Detail:

Looking for Roommate's at Kinds court Apartments
for the 2 months of July and August 2015. The apartment is ready with all amenities and ready to occupy from 2nd july until 27th August.
Myself and my family is leaving for a vacation for the above said period hence trying to rent this apartment for 2 members...Either 2 guys OR 2 girls.

Anybody interested can call me or email me for further information. This house is a 2 bed 1 batch with an additional sink in 1 of the bedroom.

Well maintained and ready to occupy with everything in place including the utensils for cooking, Couch, TV, furniture and everything.

you can reach me on my number seven, three, two, three, zero, six, five, four, seven, nine.

Visit Roommates for sharing for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment