Tuesday, June 23, 2015

$550 Room for rent fully furnished includes everything Move In Ready - AUSTIN

Title: $550 Room for rent fully furnished includes everything Move In Ready

Ad Detail:

I am looking for a male roommate to share a 2-BD apartment. My current lease expires at the end of August, 2015. The new roommate will be needed from beginning of September 2015 and I am planning to sign a 1 year lease. The apartment will be located in Hunt Club at 3101 Shoreline Dr.

Roommates share will be $550 inclusive of everything (utilities, cable etc).

Little bit of myself - I am male in my early 40s and work for oil and gas. I live by myself. My job requires me to travel almost 50% of the time so I will not be around most of the time. I work out, hike, read and watch documentaries. Have no Pets. Pets will not be allowed.

Looking for a male roommate with similar taste.

Visit $550 Room for rent fully furnished includes everything Move In Ready for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment