Sunday, February 22, 2015

Part time Nanny Needed! - COLUMBIA

Title: Part time Nanny Needed!

Ad Detail:

Hi all,

I am moving to Columbia, MD next week. I will stay alone with my 6 yrs old son who will go to Deep Run Elementary school. I am looking for an Indian lady who can take care of my son after school. I will be leaving at Sherwood Crossing apt and best option will be if someone who is staying at the same apartment as the school is just across the apt.

The help I need is to pick up my son from school, make snack and dinner for him and do arts and crafts, take him out to the park as weather permitted, who can cook Indian food and also some american food like pasta or so for the kid. The hours will be from 4 PM to 6:30 PM. Some days it can be little bit late depending on my job requirements, but most of the days this will be the routine.

I can ready to pay the reasonable rate and I can assure that you will feel very homely at my place. Please let me know if you are interested or you know someone who can do this for me. I need someone urgently so please contact me at 832 417 6581.

Thanks for reading.

Visit Part time Nanny Needed! for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment