Sunday, February 15, 2015

One Roommate Needed to share a 2B/2B apartment - SANTA CLARA

Title: One Roommate Needed to share a 2B/2B apartment

Ad Detail:

Hi!

I just signed a one year lease for a 2 bed 2 bath apartment in Santa Clara. I am using the master bedroom. I am looking for a roommate who is willing to take the other bedroom and bathroom. The rent is cheap compared to the area the apartment is in. It's $2400 per month split by 2, so $1200 per month per person. The rent includes water, trash and sewage. The only extra cost is electricity and Internet.
The apartment is a mile from Santana Row, so there are tons of restaurants and shops close by. The neighborhood is also very peaceful.
The freeways are also super close.

About myself: I am a male working professional in my mid to late twenties with a 8-5 job. I have a small dog with me. She is very friendly loves to snooze on your lap. I have some furniture like couch and TV. You are free to use it as long as you take care. I am clean (not crazy clean). I don't party at home. I have very few friends over. Mostly, I am visiting them.

About yourself: if you are clean, friendly, honest and don't mind a dog, message me. We can meet and see if it works out.

Visit One Roommate Needed to share a 2B/2B apartment for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment