Sunday, June 29, 2014

Active, FT Employed Male looking to rent a room - SUNNYVALE / SJ DOWNTOWN

Title: Active, FT Employed Male looking to rent a room

Ad Detail:

I'm moving from Seattle, WA to Sunnyvale, CA.

- Looking for shared accommodation, starting Jul 15th or little earlier on month-month basis.
- Need the room to be for myself.
- Open to both : Unfurnished / Furnished
- Prefer to pay an all inclusive rent (internet, utilities etc. cable not needed as such).
- Looking for 3 to 6 months' duration to begin with.
- I am a vegetarian (incl. eggs) but have no problem staying with someone who is not.
- Access to kitchen needed.
- Any place on VTA route 902 would be a plus.

This is my work related move and I shall be arriving in Sunnyvale tentatively between Jul-07 to Jul-12.

Thank you.
Please reply back through mail (preferred) or call me at show contact info

Visit Active, FT Employed Male looking to rent a room for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment