Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Redmond Area Home Help - REDMOND

Title: Redmond Area Home Help

Ad Detail:

Hi,
I am at the stage where my Green Card interview has been waived but am waiting for the paperwork to be completed. Meanwhile I am looking for to do some work to supplement my cost of stay. I am a graduate and speak very fluent English. I am in my late fifties and a dependable person. I retired as a Senior Manager. I had worked for a bank and in the ITES sectors as a Project Manager, Business Deverlopment Manager. I love to cook and can make sure your kitchen is always a pleasure to be in. I do cook both vegetarian, non-vegetarian, north and south Indian, Mexican, Italian and American.

Visit Redmond Area Home Help for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment