Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Female Roommate Required - 2 bed & 1.5 bath - Piedmont Apartments - BELLEVUE

Title: Female Roommate Required - 2 bed & 1.5 bath - Piedmont Apartments

Ad Detail:

I have 2 Bed & 1.5 Bath completely furnished apt. The property name is Piedmont Apartments. Its opposite crossroads mall with excellent bus connectivity right outside the apt. I'm looking for a female roommate to share the apt. You will get 1 bedroom completely furnished for yourself. The unit has washer dryer as well. $750 + utilities.

Room is available starting Feb 1st,2014. I'm flexible to work with the move-in date. We can work it out!

Please email me if you need pictures of the apt, I can send them to you.

Visit Female Roommate Required - 2 bed & 1.5 bath - Piedmont Apartments for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment