Sunday, November 24, 2013

In-person IT Training/Placement firms in and around Seattle - bellevue

Title: In-person IT Training/Placement firms in and around Seattle

Ad Detail:

I moved to Seattle area due to personal reasons. I have GC and so I dont need any sponsorships. I am an experienced QA analyst and manual tester but I dont want to /have plans to get into automation and I am not interested in programming. Could someone please suggest if there any IT Tranining/Placement firms WHICH ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED in/around Seattle area? I am not interested in firms that are primarily based in Texas or NJ or California. Desi IT firms that primarily focus on Seattle based companies like say Microsoft, Amazon or Costco, AlaskaAirlines etc is what I am looking for. thanks!!!

Visit In-person IT Training/Placement firms in and around Seattle for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment