Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2 bed 2 bath for sublease near Nike - BEAVERTON

Title: 2 bed 2 bath for sublease near Nike

Ad Detail:

I am moving out of country i need to sublease my 2 bed 2 batch apartment available from 5th oct , lease is till 28th feb , if you are interested you can extend it feb onwards too. Its in 1st floor,very open with sunlight , close & walkable to costco,fredmeyer, trimet , Nike.
I have deposit of 300 so you don''t need to pay.
Also I can give you 2 bed set, dining table & chair , vaccum,tv stand, center & side table and sofa set, big microwave, all kitchen untensils , toaster, panini maker etc for free.
if interested please drop me email with your phone no i will call you back.

Visit 2 bed 2 bath for sublease near Nike for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment