Wednesday, November 2, 2016

part time full time jobs needed - IRVINE

Title: part time full time jobs needed

Ad Detail:

My name is Apurva Dilip Bhise,

I have over 12yrs of experience in Hotel, Resorts and Hospitality Industry. Over the years he has worked as Guests Relationship Manager, Front Office Manager, Duty Manager, Front Office Supervisor and Guest Relations Executive. I also possess hands-on work experience in managing the weekly budgets, allocating guest rooms, assigning work to team members, managing the daily hospitality food services, escalation management,. In addition to that I have a proven track record and have demonstrated many successes within the areas of planning, designing, and implementing various large scale company events in the hotels. Also managed the employee teams at onsite for effective and positive customer feedback possible at highest level. I have also Successfully passed American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute Exam in year 2014.

With an intention of acquiring further expertise and better prospects I pursued this degree from the institute at this stage in my career

Currently I am staying with my brother in Irvine California on visitors visa and looking for a job with sponsorship part time or full time

Visit part time full time jobs needed for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment