Sunday, April 17, 2016

Need help to move furniture - Apr 17th 9am to 12pm - BELLEVUE

Title: Need help to move furniture - Apr 17th 9am to 12pm

Ad Detail:

I found a dining table and a couch in craigslist and I need help in bringing them home.
I am renting uhaul truck for tomoro morning and one of my friend is also helping me. I think if one more person join us to move the furniture it would be Very helful. I can pick and drop u, you will be sitting in truck for an hour or two and give us a helping hand while moving furniture.
If anyone willing to help, please contact me. your help will be rewarded ðY~S
Sunday Apr 17th morning 9am to 12pm.

Visit Need help to move furniture - Apr 17th 9am to 12pm for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment