Monday, January 19, 2015

Tukwila Funished Rooms - TUKWILA

Title: Tukwila Funished Rooms

Ad Detail:

HI I am a profession looking up to 3 professional roommates in 5 Bedroom Italian Luxury brand new house. Each bedroom is fully furnished with own private bathroom.

I currently live alone. I prefer only vegetarian cooking at home. NO pets.

Depending on the room and time needed, Then rent is 1050-1250 ( TV/Internet/Utilities can be part of rent or shared). Indoor and out door car parking also available.

House is 10 min from Downtown Seattle, 5-7 min from Airport, 30 min from downtown Bellevue. I work in Redmond and don't have a problem commuting.

Please feel free to call me at 425-518-5244.
Thanks
Sumit

Visit Tukwila Funished Rooms for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment