Thursday, January 22, 2015

shared accommodation for female - REDMOND

Title: shared accommodation for female

Ad Detail:

we are a couple looking for an Indian Female person to share my 2b/2b house. we are respectful, nice , drama free, I am not working.
This is an duplex house 2bed 2bath, Big!! its pretty clean and new and we are renting 1 bedroom 1 bathroom.Hall and kitchen are down and in 1st floor we have 2 bedrooms and laundry.you will get full privacy and safety. immediately after opening main door u will find steps to go into the bedroom.

I'm only asking $650+utilities $100 (including electricity and internet) it's a pretty good deal!!!as I am not working I will prepare food for just $150/month.please contact me by email:saithumma4@gmail.com

Visit shared accommodation for female for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment