Monday, December 23, 2013

Drive to your location - LYNNWOOD

Title: Drive to your location

Ad Detail:

Hello I'm Hina.I'm a certified freelance makeup artist in snohomish/king county.I do bridal makeup, natural to dramatic makeup, hair styling, updos, facial to make you feel and look beautiful from inside out on your special day.I use professional quality kryolan & Mac products.My mission is to give you best service at VERY VERY LOWEST RATE.(no one can beat my rates)while educating my clients on makeup/hair tips.I will make sure you feel absolutely beautiful and confident on your special day.I travel to your location at no cost.Contact today to book me@206-330-4909/hmunir28@gmail.com
H&M MUA

Visit Drive to your location for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment