Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ATTENTION INDIAN PEOPLE - SAN FRANCISCO

Title: ATTENTION INDIAN PEOPLE

Ad Detail:

HEY GUYS! My name is Hanisha Amin. I''m a Graduate Graphic Design student who is in the middle of preparing for midpoint and thesis. I''m investigating on how to help educate younger generation American-born Indians on our Indian culture.

I''ve made a survey and if there is anyone who isn''t born in India or is but has been raised for most their life here, please could you answer a few questions in depth.

Your insights and answers will help me greatly in my research to help preserve our culture!

here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z2CSVBH

ALSO--if you know someone or if you have In

Visit ATTENTION INDIAN PEOPLE for details on this classified.
Bringing the Community together

No comments:

Post a Comment